|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
long post?
Monday, June 12, 2006 woohoo. my last update was april. haha. Laziness can do wonders. i didn't blog for about 2 months?! (: Ok, June holidays are really boring. The first 2 weeks in school drove me crazy, adding to it, my class monitor really made me angry. You can say he is a very responsible monitor, but a little bit too much eh?. I just can't stand it. Last friday, i was so irritated during the english seminar. LOLS, so were kleo and li yan. It somehow pushed me to my limit and i told them off. I serious couldn't take it and Kleo was like " ooh, relax." haha. Quite funny though. I'm slammed with lots of homework this june. Bahhhh.. 1) Wordpower. (most dreaded thing ever) 2) 12 comprehensions. (Wahh.. siao ar.) 3) one compo?. not clear, gotta check it out later. 4) A maths homework. ( No prob, very little only.) haha 5) 6 essays for Social studies. ( sheesks man. I hate u for say 6 only, mr monitor. ) maybe still have somemore?. lols, not clear. Today's monday and monday blues are sure true. Well, maybe for me only. I'm stuck at home, watching anime non-stop from 3-9. Lols, great huh? Wanted to go library borrow books for the homework, but it seems like no one is avaliable. Wanted to go for a swim too, but..... i don't know why da da da....... Sighs, i want to go ice skating! I want to go and rollerblade! I want to go hmm.. overseas? I don't want stuck at home anymore, cause my mum only limit me to 2 hours of computer every now and then. Boo.. It means i can only watch 4 anime per day.. wahhhh. :'( Maybe i'll sneak the laptop into my room and use it at night? Eh, great huh?. From the beginning of the year to now i've watched : 1) Love hina 2) Chobits 3) Fruits baskets 4) Cardcaptor Sakura 5) School Rumble (lols, still watching) 6) DNAngel 7) Ouran high school host club. (still watching) 8) Loveless (i don't understand anything. 0-o) Lols, having bible study and study group tml plus tuition. Will be a very tiring day tml. I wonder how will the soba taste like. Hmm. Jae, bye. |