|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
late in the night.
Friday, June 16, 2006 I'M STILL ONLINE! :D when i need to wake up at 7.15 tml. How great huh?. Darn, it's holidays and i have to wake up so early. Baa... need to report to school at 8.30am tml. Adding to it, there's st grabriel's campfire in the evening, furthermore my brother is coming back from camp.. I'm so sick of doing my wordpower and decided to somehow "disturb" people online. Talk to john, but like got nothing to talk, plus we dun talk so much everytime. Then went to disturb cheryl tan. i love bun-bun says(ME): cheryl tan cheryl tan cheryl tan :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: Li...................... LING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love bun-bun says: cheryltancheryltancheryltancheryltan :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: yes HONEY i love bun-bun says: puke* dun make me vomit out my herbal tea :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: i love bun-bun says: boo.boo :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: see my bf at your RIGHT i love bun-bun says: urs? my gosh. dun make me puke will ya?. i love bun-bun says: ur bro probably. i love bun-bun says: haha :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: he's MINE i love bun-bun says: boo.boo.boo.boo. :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: my bro? my bf? i love bun-bun says: ... :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: dont make me ouke out my yesterday yesterday's dinner.. will ya? i love bun-bun says: ur dinner yesterday already sh*t out already la. how to puke out i love bun-bun says: haha i love bun-bun says: dumb. i love bun-bun says: lols. :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: u very crap :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: i surrender :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: i dont know how to argue with u i love bun-bun says: YAY! :.o.O.oDReAMeRSo.O.o.: says: haha Ok, i gotta go. I'm feeling tired already. I'll be slaughted if i wake up at 12+ tml. haha. Jae bye. |