|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 Somehow, in this year, i came to know that my surrounding people are fake. Fake meaning acting or rather with fake personality. I have people in my class who likes bootlicking. And i've heard about backstabbing from my other friend. And, i didn't knew or really understand that person till now, or maybe i still dunno. lols. crap. Maybe it was someone who gossip about her that makes me suspect. But then, it somehow seems rather logical. Anyway, who in the world ain't fake, who doesn't put on another mask to cover your real self. Somehow, i dun really like opening out to friends. i depend on music. Don't ask why i didn't talk or i'm avoiding you or something. i'm just normal and dun bother about me. Leave me alone and i'll live well for you to see. Or rather, i'm serious about my work due to Os and mid year. I need to study. i've not really been serious for the past 3 years and yea, i want to work hard. haha. Anyway, work hard GM students. 1 more month to Mid-year. |