|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 i'm gonna vent all of my anger. warning: there may be alot of vuglar words. TO LUKE: SH*T U, I DUN CARE IF U SEE THIS ANOT. U SAID GMSS = SLACKERS U MEAN UR SCHOOL DUN HAVE?.! AREN'T U PLAYING MAPLE EVERYTIME?. *UCK OFF. AS IF I NV STUDY, I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO, NOT LIKE U MAPLE ALL DAY LONG. U THINK EVERYONE LIKE TO STUDY EH?. WHY DUN U TRY BURYING UR DAMN F*CKING BOOKS AND STUDY?. STOP UR THAT GMSS IS A BAD SCHOOL AND TK IS A VERY GOOD ONE. I KNOW OUR SCHOOL TEACHERS DOES SUCK, BUT U ARE WORSE THEN THEM. FROM NOWHERE AND SAY ALL UR *UCKING GMSS CRAP. SH*T U LUKE ASS*OLE. f8CK OFF. all well, i'll blog bout today and yesterday. the sports day was ok-lah. haha Shili fainted. i was shocked. jia jun got serious leg cramps, chin soon too. haizx. anyway, they've recovered, so no worries for them. hahas. chuin sin and me was sun-tanning under the hot sun. i kept wondering if i would get heat-stroke.haha. Keith told us that ms ng scolded him when he wanted to get water. lols. suay. chuin sin likes serving the ppl wif milo. lols. and yinzhou kept coming back for milo for the teachers. lols. took a closer look at ms lim, vice principal, and i tot she was blind cause her eyes weren't looking at me when she asked for a 2nd cup, but her face was. oh ya, i wore "colourful shoes" i kana the paint yesterday, and my uniform also,then i got scolded frm my mum. lols.bb gtg |