|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Cool, nerdy me..
Saturday, November 06, 2004 Oh my.. I look sooo.. nerdy with my new specs?.. haha.. I was so angry at my damn bro. sick him. He started to quarrel with my mum at bout 2am.. wa lao, i sleep half way then suddenly so much noise. Guess wad was my reaction?.. i woke up and started screaming at him. hahas.. i'm dumb. siao ta bo.. early in the morning wan to pick a fight liddat.. then today 9 something quarrel again.. omg. then i shouted at him again and again.. lol ten over times.haha. He's childish..he behaved more like a 10 yr old boy than a 20 yr old man.. He does not deserve my respect. haha. The sunset is beautiful today.haha. The rays shone into my house..haha. the new specs is driving me giddy..lol. i spent 160 bucks in a day.. 70 for specs. 90 for 2 bottles of facial products. lol.. my mum brought me to her fren who is a beautician. lol. i crap alot when i was there.. lol. it was located in changi hospital. haha |